People enthusiastic about learning about Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen for detox and weight reduction love to compare it to other popular diet and rapid weight loss programs. I've no problem sharing information as I find or experience it. Here's my comparison of Zi Xu Tang and "the Master Cleanse," aka "the Lemonade Diet." bee pollen diet pills
It goes on many names, but the single thing remains the exact same, what it's manufactured from: water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and grade B maple syrup. The Master Cleanse Diet is uber popular. My friend's sister has been deploying it for years. I've done it several times myself.
9 Reasons I Prefer Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen over The Master Cleanse
As I said, I've been using The Master Cleanse for years. Now, I've just begun using Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen since February 2010 and have already begun noticing the professionals and cons between both of these detoxes.
1) I can eat! No dietary restrictions! I don't have to ignore any cravings I've while on Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen. I can eat what I want, how I want, where I want and when I want. Even better, the longer I bring it, the more my cravings for unhealthy foods and sugar change. Instead of craving artificial sweets, I desire naturally sweet, hydrating fruits such as watermelon or grapes.
2) I crave water a lot more than usual. Hydration is a significant aspect of any wellness plan. However, whenever I'm not forced to drink water, I only desire a nice, full glass when it's unbearably hot or I'm exercising. Now, it's hard to avoid wanting water. Humans are naturally supposed to consume about 50 % their weight in ounces, or at the least 8 cups, of water per day. I seriously might kill a gallon on a regular day when I'm following Zi Xiu Tang instructions.
3) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen isn't as expensive since the Master Cleanse. Okay, you pay less than 2 dollars daily for Zi Xiu Tang. For the Master Cleanse, Day one alone will definitely cost money. Perhaps you have seen the price tag on lemons lately? Easily 25 to 50 cents per freaking lemon and you need at the least 8 daily for a cleanse. Now add the price tag on Grade B Maple Syrup, cayenne pepper, clean, filtered water, and the ocean salt and tea... and while it's still not ridiculously expensive, can you probably use these things if you quit on the spot? Additionally, the price daily for the Master Cleanse is above $2.
4) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen is straightforward to check out - ideal for an urban detox! The Master Cleanse requires a saltwater flush, and regular drinking every 2-3 hours to curb and avoid hunger. Additionally, if you even smell any food besides your spicy lemonade mix, you might as well give up because sometimes it feels impossible to avoid cheating. Zi Xiu Tang requires a simple morning dosage: 2 pills with breakfast. Or without. Your decision. In either case, I usually find taking my pills each morning is a lot easier than drinking the exact same darn thing every few hours - or lugging it around with me wherever I go!
5) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen doesn't isolate me from my friends (and good cheesecake). If you're taking Zi Xiu Tang Beauty Face and Figure capsules, there isn't to show down your pals when they provide to get you out to eat. Nearly every time I start the Master Cleanse, free food falls from the sky. The Cheesecake Factory was really offered if you ask me 2 days into my last Master Cleanse, and if you believe I turned it down for my health... you're abso-frickin'-lutely NUTS! At the very least now, when I really do go to the Cheesecake factory, Zi Xiu Tang's assistance may help me enjoy whatever it is I desire, but do have more to take home, thanks to the herbal weight reduction supplement's natural appetite suppressant properties. Lida Daidaihua Slimming Capsule
6) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen doesn't use ancient torture methods. Perhaps you have had to drink a quart of sea salt water at room temperature on an empty stomach? It's not really pleasant to complete if you're constipated beyond measure, so having to gulp down this sodium-clad delight is comparable to Medieval torture when you're on the Master Cleanse. Even better, in under an hour you'll have the world's worst buttpee. You don't know what butt pee is? Well, all I'll say is diarrhea has nothing on it. NOTHING.
People tell me, "Oh Lauryn it tastes like chicken broth, and I'm so fresh and clean after it will it's magic!" and I gag. It's comparable to someone telling me Buckley's medicine tastes like candy coated raindrops: Yes, it's true but only if you want your raindrops coated in meth acid, bleach and fish oil.