Monday 3 April 2017

Fluffy Favourites

Where do you go to locate good blogging tips? Maybe to a buddy or colleague who is a professional blogger. Or you might try investing in an eBook or perhaps a blogging training course. Fluffy Favourites
Through the years I've certainly found good ideas from most of those. However, there's another great supply of blogging wisdom you may want to consider.
Best blogging tips
But be warned. He's got a silly, not saying ridiculous, name...Yes indeed, I'm speaing frankly about Bobo the Fluffy Bunny.
If you're trying to find insights into how to write successful blogs, I could honestly say that two of the greatest blogging tips I am aware can be learned from this guy. Free Slots No Deposit
Before you begin thinking I'm going mad, i'd like to explain.
Favourite toy
When I was a kid, my favourite cuddly toy was a comfortable bunny. And yes, you've guessed it, his name was Bobo.
Although I don't remember much about this, my parents tell me I used to take Bobo with me on all my travels.
What's more, as I carried him around I'd hold long conversations with him.
Real dialogue
The sole trouble with this is that Bobo was an inanimate object and any discussions I'd with him would have been very one-sided. Nearer to a monologue, you might say.
Since sort of thing is fine when you're couple of years old. But as you mature you realise that the most effective conversations are those where there is real dialogue.
I was reminiscing relating to this a couple of days ago, when it suddenly struck me that there's an important lesson here for all bloggers.
Talk with your readers
There's no question it's a good idea to put on a discussion with your readers. Nonetheless it must be genuine dialogue.
If you wish to engage your readers they've to feel that whenever you communicate with them you're genuinely thinking about interacting with them, rather than simply talking at them.
How do you do this? Well, there are numerous ways.
Hot topics
You are able to put questions in their mind, get rid of challenges in their mind or just invite them to provide their opinion on the hot topics of the day. When you do any of those ideas you're taking the first faltering step in opening up a dialogue with your readers, and that is clearly a great strategy for any blogger.
But there's also a second step you have to take. You'll need to demonstrate that whenever a reader responds to your overtures, you're willing to listen and indeed get back to them, where appropriate, with suitable answers.
Only once you do this do you achieve a real two-way flow of information and show that your blog is not merely a one-sided rant.
Second lesson
OK, so that's the first lesson that Bobo can teach us. Now I come to the next one. And this is just as important.
Apparently, when I'd a discussion with this toy rabbit dozens of years ago, grownups would stop in their tracks to listen. The main reason being: they found it quite funny.
I'm not sure whether to be pleased with my childhood comedy skills or embarrassed, but a very important factor I could say is that I was doing something - with a little help from Bobo - that most bloggers should strive to do.
I had been entertaining.
Blogging success
As a blogger, it's great to really have a conversation with your readers. Should you that, you're, in my opinion, well on the road to blogging success. But to be truly successful, the conversation you're having needs to activate and interest your audience.
You need to be entertaining or at the very least interesting. Otherwise, what's inside for the reader? Why should they bother to learn on?
So there you've it. Two important blogging tips that may be usefully applied to another location blog you write. I'd want to take credit because of this wisdom, but the truth is I owe it all to a comfortable, cuddly bunny called Bobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment